Bear with me a minute, I know it is more than common to be fired for bad performance, but those cases are mostly because the person, in fact, did a bad job at the beggining of their position or they lied about their skills.
I've had nothing but good reviews and even a recommendation for a promotion since I entered into my current job (I have been working in my current company for 8 months), and because of that, I decided to go out of my comfort zone and made a choice to participate in other projects (is a software development company), and that led me to a particular client that requires me to learn a new technology (programming language).
I have had panic attacks since then, and felt quite depressed at times even though I have been working hard into learning what I need to learn in order to be capable of doing this task. However, even if I work hard to learn, I can't stop thinking about what might happen if I failed once the project start.
I know all of this is subjective and differs from company to company, but someone here has fail in their task in a similar situation? What happened? I need to know everything is going to be ok even if I don't make the cut. I know this is my anxiety speaking, and I least I got the chance to face it (some co-workers were rejected into the same project), but the doubt doesn't let me sleep nor rest properly.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: