I work at a Chick-fil-A nearly full time. We have this owner that most of us, managers included, agree that he does less than minimum. Owners are responsible for running the store and making routine purchases but he RARELY shows up. When he does, it’s to point fingers or to hold weekly, hour long meetings that change nothing and it doesn’t help that he generally doesn’t consider input from anyone. One example is the night time manager asking for more hours to give employees because it was just too unpredictable and we were understaffed but he basically said he didn’t want to pay for the extra hours. Additionally, I heard that our director is actually paying the bills; not the owner. I assume he just gives her access to some billing account and makes her do it. Lastly, the best evidence I have is that our store is horribly under average in nearly every area and most of my coworkers are good employees in my opinion. What steps can us hard working employees take in this situation?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: