So, about a week ago I got an interview for a combo dishwasher/host job at the local IHOP. Yesterday was my orientation and.. It really sucked. The entire thing went from 3:45pm to about 7pm, and almost all of that was spent looking down at a tablet while 10-45 second video clips explaining the basics loaded. These videos would take upwards of five minutes to load per video, and sucked up a lot of time. After finishing them all, there was another part where I was to walk around the store with my manager and try and identity important places and objects in the store. My manager didn't understand what it was, exited out of it, then spent five minutes trying to get it back and failing. He eventually just called it quits and gave me a quick, one minute tour of the store where I got no time to really look at things, given a work shirt that is three sizes too big, and told to come back tomorrow at eleven am for my first shift as host. I do not know how to do anything as a host yet, I wasn't even taught how to clock on. Is training something that happens during my scheduled shifts or was it supposed to happen at orientation?
Quick edit: Here's what I look like in my work shirt
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: