Got an offer from a company, but I am being interviewed by my dream job company. What to do?

I got an offer from a company which I admire and respect. I like their job and the team is also very nice.

They asked me to make a decision by next week. I am also being interviewed by a couple of other companies, one of which is my dream job. I told the company who extended me offer that I need two weeks to think and they said it is absolutely impossible for them to provide more time. I am thinking of accepting this offer. But what if I get that dream job. I am sure I will have a hard time turning that down. At the same time, I don't find it specifically ethical to reject an offer before you join them for a couple of years.

Any idea? Anybody with similar experience? I very much appreciate any idea.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got an offer from a company, but I am being interviewed by my dream job company. What to do? Got an offer from a company, but I am being interviewed by my dream job company. What to do? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.