Had an interview at Mcdonalds, I think I misheard the lady interviewing me and now I don't know what permit to bring

I'm 18 and I just had an interview at mcdonalds. I don't know exactly what I'm going to be doing there, they haven't told me. I was nervous cuz it was my first interview, but I think it went okay. She told me to come back on Monday with some sort of permit. I didn't hear what permit she was talking about, she had an accent. I asked her to say that again, I still had no idea what she said. I was so nervous that I just said "okay" and moved on, like an idiot. Now I have no idea what permit to bring.

I remember she said it was 30 dollars and you do it online. Someone please help!

Edit: I think its a food handling permit. It's 30 dollars. I'm gonna look real stupid if I bring in the wrong thing on Monday.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Had an interview at Mcdonalds, I think I misheard the lady interviewing me and now I don't know what permit to bring Had an interview at Mcdonalds, I think I misheard the lady interviewing me and now I don't know what permit to bring Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.