Hi r/jobs, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but here goes. I've been working at my current company for almost a year now, but I feel as if my boss is completely oblivious to my desire of taking on more important work. I'm not sure if I'm being too passive about it.
A little bit of background, I essentially work as a data entry, audit, and management coordinator. Despite being on a team of "analysts", I certainly don't feel like one. Everyday I audit records that need to be approved using a bunch of lists that we have, and do a bunch of manual bulk edits to those records. I use a software called Alteryx to partially automate the excel work and do a bunch of exception handling, but the editing portions I still have to do manually since there's no way I can connect it to our database because it doesn't support it.
Contrast this to my coworker who is given a lot of the reporting duties and uses analytics more than I do. We're both about the same level of skill in terms of Alteryx, and I'v even given her some pointers that helped her automate her reports too. I'm even working towards certification in my down time. But despite all my efforts towards improving my marketability, my boss still insist on giving me the busy data entry work and her the more important tasks. So I'm tasked with giving myself projects to work on in my spare time instead (Such as learning Power BI and SQL). But I'm also afraid that the projects that I do do in my free time at work (Because I do have quite a bit of spare time) won't be credible enough to slap on a resume.
So I'm not sure whether I should just be direct with my boss in expressing my dissatisfaction with my work, or just straight up find a new job, and it's really getting to me right now.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: