Hello r/jobs
I worked at this job (~100 employees) in Florida for 1.5 years. I was a fantastic employee and optimized the department I worked for. I was hospitalized the Friday before last and contacted my boss from the hospital letting him know I'll be in the hospital until Monday-Tuesday. Tuesday night I was released and I texted him letting him know that I'll be in tomorrow. Two hours later he thanked me for my service to the company, but "it's time to move on". I texted him back asking if it's legal for firing me for being in the hospital and I called him out for allowing other employees to "no call no show" for days in a row. The next day, he said he feels sorry for ending it via text and that he and the CEO would like to get coffee next week. Tomorrow I'll be having coffee with them. I haven't been able to get in contact with an employment lawyer to figure out if they fired me legally.
I was underpaid the entire year and a half I worked there (40% less than industry std), so I could really use some money. I have considered threatening to sue, but because I haven't confirmed that this practice is illegal- I'm not sure what to do. I know of some dirt that the business has been up to and I've considered threatening to report that as well. I've also considered offering to do some consulting work for them on the side because I know what they need.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: