My current job is extremely bad for me. I need to leave it because at time goes on it becomes more and more unbearable. It's getting to a point that I think I may decide to leave before I have a new job lined up. Currently I stock shelves, keep the store clean, and help customers find what they're looking for. I'm very physically weak (something that has not improved with the work) and I find the work unrewarding.
I would like to work in something office related. Keeping track of files, organizing, data entry, and helping to answer questions is something I enjoy. The customer service part is actually my favorite part of my current job! I like the sense that I've helped someone. My issue is whenever I find something that seems to be a good fit it requires more experience than I have or a degree. I've been working for 3 months and want a job to help save for college.
How did you get an entry level office job? Is there something I'm very obviously missing here? What sort of job would you recommend? Thanks for any advice! I definitely need it!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: