Pretty soon I'm going to be meeting with a few executives about an opportunity I asked about; technically not a job opportunity, but definitely a way I could move forward with what I want to do. There are two things that they expressed interest in learning about in this meeting: My current project, and me.
Describing and answering questions about my current project is easy, and I feel like I've done a good amount of preparation for it. But it's not so simple to answer things about myself. I don't have anything verifiable that shows I can actually do anything, aside from a standard high school diploma and a year of working in security. My grades weren't above average, I never applied for college, and I don't have a portfolio of works or any experience in a job relevant to the opportunity that I'm interested in. I don't know what I should say when asked "Tell me about yourself".
What sorts of things should I look to share about myself in this situation?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: