What keeps/kept you afloat?

I graduated early from my private university thinking I could get a head start on jobs (and save loads of money), but that hasn’t been the case. I received amazing opportunities in undergrad to enhance my degree (i.e. study abroad, internships, and conducted research in West Africa) yet I can’t seem to find an entry level job that finds me worthy. I’ve been applying to jobs for almost 5 months now and I am only getting rejection letter after rejection letter. I’ve had lots of help with my resume and have great references, but I still can’t find anyone who will give me an interview. Im starting to lose hope and need help staying afloat. What has helped you?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What keeps/kept you afloat? What keeps/kept you afloat? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.