I felt like this since December. The company was very understaffed because people don’t want to stay. I got burned out doing multiple people’s work. Manager didn’t recognise my work and never gave me any compliments. I felt undervalued. She’s often grumpy and demanding and quite frankly I think she hates me personally.
I got another job and signed the contract but I have 2 month notice to serve. Quite frankly I’m just hating my life everyday. The only reason I even feel motivated to come to work is because I don’t want to get my other colleagues into trouble. I haven’t told her I’m leaving (I only need to officially inform HR but not her). I should do soon but at the back of my head I’m really worried what if the other company retract my offer (very very very unlikely. I’m just overthinking things).
I don’t know what to do anymore. She makes me life hell and the job is so understaffed and I’m working 14 hours a day with no extra pay, for a company which I do not care anymore. I have 2 months to serve but I’m really just hating myself and my life everyday
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: