About me: I'm a 27 year old male, I dont have a degree, I am willing to seek job training. I suffer from MDD and a congenital condition that prevents me from taking jobs that would put me on my feet for hours.
Unfortunately, I've found myself jobless again this year. I was working for a great company as a temp to hire data entry specialist. Throughout my time at the company I was told over and over I would be hired at the beginning of the next quarter, however the owner decided to close the local branch at the beginning of march. This is the second year in a row I've lost my job at the beginning of March. In 2018 my contract was ended as a temp to hire customer service representative due to disagreement with management.
I'm tired of being led on by temp jobs. And I really need some help as I've only held temp and seasonal jobs in the past. I have a great work ethic, I'm willing to go the extra mile, and I take pride in a job well done, however I am limited in jobs I am able to take.
I have major problems with my ankles, I was born with extremely severe, bilateral clubbed feet. I had surguries done at 6 months old which have allowed me to walk, however I cannot spend more than 2 to 3 hours at a time on my feet. If it wasn't for this, I would have no trouble finding work as almost everyone I know is a tradesman and would happily help me get a job with them.
If anyone has any advice I'd greatly appreciate it.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: