Quitting within the first week, how to approach manager?

I just accepted an oil change job from a small business, and began working yesterday. I was scheduled for 39 hours a week, and worked 10 hours yesterday and 10 hours today. In total I've probably done about 1 hour of actual work, and the rest has literally been sitting around waiting for customers. I'm used to working at dealerships that service up to 100 cars a day, and the last two days have brought only 5 cars. I asked the manager if this is how it usually is, and he claimed it is usually not this dead, but the other guy I work with, who has worked at this shop for over 10 years, has said it is normally this dead. The type of worker I am, I can not stand sitting around for 9 hours of my day for 4 days a week, I prefer to keep myself busy. I want to apply and accept a new job as soon as possible, because this new job has been unbearable, and I don't have a good feeling that it will get any better, even though I will wait the rest of the week to see for myself.

If I do line up a job within the next couple of weeks, how do I tell my manager that I do not wish to work any longer, and do not want to wait two weeks to start my new job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting within the first week, how to approach manager? Quitting within the first week, how to approach manager? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.