"We have other candidates we have to interview - I'll contact you next week"

Good sign or bad sign?

*adding more information. It is for a digital marketing position if that helps. I did a phone interview. Was given an assignment. Granted in-person interview from assignment. Today had that interview. I am confident in what I said, but I was a bit nervous. Made eye contact and shook hands, but stumbled over my words twice. I was told I asked good questions when it was my turn. Interview scheduled for 60 minute window, ended up being about 30 minutes. Made lots of small talk and cracked smiles and jokes in the begining and towards the end. Was told he was interviewing other candidates, and to expect a call next week. I appreciate all the feedback! thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

"We have other candidates we have to interview - I'll contact you next week" "We have other candidates we have to interview - I'll contact you next week" Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.