Am i overreacting about my phone interview?

I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. It was going pretty well until he asked me a question I didn’t know an answer for. First i said i don’t know and then he said something like i can explain it to you if you were here. I was about to say something like “As far as I know......” He cut me off and said “Don’t bullshit me. Just say you don’t know if you don’t know.” I froze for a bit and I wasn’t sure what to say. He said that his subordinate will call again and may schedule for an on-site interview. Overall interview went well. I have a Masters degree and more than 4 years of experience in the field. So do you guys think i am overreacting when i say that i didn’t like the way he cut me off and assumed that i was going to give him some bullshit answer?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am i overreacting about my phone interview? Am i overreacting about my phone interview? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.