So I just got laid off at my current position, basically a newer executive is trying to completely restructure/replace the department with his own people and it came as a complete shock to me/my managers/coworkers. The thing is, things had been souring there for awhile so I started the job search process a couple weeks ago and have had some phone interviews since. If I am optimistic about potentially getting an offer from one company, should I be upfront about the layoff during our next call/meeting? It had nothing to do with my performance and I have several references to confirm the situation, and the layoff was indicative of why I wanted to leave in the first place. Thoughts?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Laid off in Middle of Interview Process-Telling Potential Employers?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 26, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: