I had posted here several days ago about my experience of working 1 shift at Subway and then quitting due to the wackiness and lack of management.
Today was the next scheduled payday. I called the store beforehand, and then personally went in to get my check for the day's pay that they owe me.
I was then told that they didn't have a paycheck for me. Manager wasn't there at the time. Nor will he answer my messages/phone calls.
Should I call the store location every day until I get an answer? I don't even mind if they mail the check, I just want to ensure I that I receive it.
My state is Pennsylvania. I guess I will go to the trouble of making a fuss with the state labor board over 50 bucks if I have to.
Update:
The manager never printed a check for me, probably expected me to ghost them. Took an attitude and made a sassy offer to cut me a "special payroll", which would apparently cost $60 some dollars to process.
Long story short, I'll get my check on their next scheduled payday upon the condition that I return my footlong-stained uniform and hat. If I sound bitter it's because I am, lol. Please, never work for a franchised Subway if you have other options.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: