Since January I've had several assessment tests and about six phone/in-person interviews. I want to go into HR and I'm a part-time MBA student taking classes twice on week nights. My parents support me financially but I feel like I should have a job. ...
23 Female, I don't mind being unemployed but I feel like I should have job because it's expected of me. Everyone in my class works full time and goes to school part-time but I would rather not rush myself as I'm still young and don't need the money. The only problem is that I get bored spending mornings at home. Anyone been in this position before?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Since January I've had several assessment tests and about six phone/in-person interviews. I want to go into HR and I'm a part-time MBA student taking classes twice on week nights. My parents support me financially but I feel like I should have a job. ...
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: