Hi all!
I recently (in Jan.) left my part-time job at a television news station for a full-time job that is closer to home. This job has worked out great in a lot of ways, especially because my family and I have planned to go to Spain for over a month in the summer, and the flexibility that my current job offers would make this trip not only possible, but painless.
However, I recently saw my old boss again and he mentioned that if I ever wanted to come back to work at the TV station, I would be more than welcome as a full-time employee. I am very interested in returning to work there, I'm just not sure how to tell him that I have prior obligations and would not be able to start until September.
Should I email/call my old boss to tell him that I'm interested, even though I would not be able to start until September?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: