Healthcare: How disconnected are recruiters from the positions they are hiring?

This is a legitimate question since the title sounded rhetorical.

I am an Occupational Therapist new grad. My resume is all clinical rotation experience with alot of technical jargon very specific and relevant to the position(s) I'm applying for. But also likely something that a hiring manager/recruiter who is more on the administration side wouldn't necessarily know.

I understand that in most healthcare job positions you have to go through a recruiter for the first interviews/pre-screens, then proceed to an actual department manager (i.e Nursing manager, Rehab manager) with an actual clinical title similar to yours who who will ask more relevant questions related to the profession (such as clinical scenarios, job expectations/responsibilities and specific protocol a person of your role/job position has to do etc.).

But if the initial recruiter with only knowledge of the hiring and administrative side of things has to see it first and all they see is I'm a student and I have ZERO work experience, is my resume getting tossed in the trash?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Healthcare: How disconnected are recruiters from the positions they are hiring? Healthcare: How disconnected are recruiters from the positions they are hiring? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.