So I left my old job on March 15, and started this new job (Company X) on the 25th.
Today at lunch Company Z called me up, and made me a better offer which I already accepted. Tentative start-date on April 15th...
But now what do I tell Company X to make this the least amount of awkward? My dad suggested I create a massive fib, that I need to tend to my sick parent out of state for a few months. Tell them I want to come back, but that family comes first. He thinks this will give me some buffer in case Company Z doesn't work out, so I can return. BUT-- I have my doubts that it's worth it because 1. I am a bad liar and 2. I doubt I would ever be welcomed back regardless.
Also, should I just quit right now? Or wait a couple days to soak up more on my one and only paycheck?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: