Just got out of an interview about 30 minutes ago and I'm wondering how I did. (Minimum wage movie theater job)
Started by shaking the interviewers hand with eye contact and all that good stuff. Sat down and she asked me the basic questions like my name and all that then asked me "do you know what you're applying for and what you'll need to do" and I told her "To be part of the floor staff, and if I remember correctly, that's tickets, guiding customers to the correct theater, and keeping the area clean and good looking" which she went on to tell me was correct
She also asked if I had experience handling money and I told her about an under the table job I had DJing and how I was handling money there.
She then asked if I had any thing I would fix about my workmanship and if so what and I couldn't really think of anything on the spot, but I also didn't wanna sound stuck up so I told her that I try not to have to ask for help which is sometimes my downfall.
Then asked if I had any questions and I jokingly said "When can I start" and she laughed and said "I like that attitude"
The overall interview was only about 6 minutes, which makes me nervous, and I was told if I got the job id be emailed sometime next week. I also feel like I was at times finishing her sentences for her, which may not have been good.
How did i do and where can I improve so if I didn't get this job, I can do better at my next interview?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: