Stay Or Leave

I been interviewing for Marketing positions- I have a B.S degree in Marketing, I currently work for a small business (30 people) as a Marketing Administrator , but i pretty much answer service calls and work with residential department i keep track of their schedule and make appointments for them . I hate it here no doubt i wanna leave i am the youngest and get treated like intern (print this for blank, order food *granted the boss pays for it* but i am driving to get the food and ordering it, just do miscellaneous tasks) No one wants to help each other or they blame one another

I went on an interview for Marketing Administrator Assistant position the recruiter called me and stated that the position was filled internally but she asked if i was interested in the Bilingual CR position, I would rather have a Marketing position but she did state this company has room for growth and at my current job i have no room for growth and advancement :(

should i keep this job and keep perusing Marketing jobs or take the offer as a customer service?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stay Or Leave Stay Or Leave Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.