Started new employment, feel like I got tricked into this job

So I've started working and during the interview I got a really got feeling that this would be a great start to a career. But after this week, I feel like I've been tricked as the job is nothing like the job description and I don't feel like I can grow in this role. As the desired skills for the career I want to pursue are not present here.

I think I'll just stick to it for a few months then leave. This has made me pretty depressed as I feel like I'm stuck for a few months now. Has anyone else faced such a situation?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Started new employment, feel like I got tricked into this job Started new employment, feel like I got tricked into this job Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.