Before reading this, I strongly advise you read part 1 of this at this link:
Now the real content...
My boss fired me a few days ago for a really stupid reason. I was absolutely sick of him at this point and displeased with him all the time, add on the fact that I'm not even a year into driving as a P plater (I don't know how international people get licensed but essentially a P plater is a driver that is in their first year of being allowed to drive alone.) and I was just done, so I texted him and said I had no car available to drive there as I use my parents car to get there.
Now, I fully admit I shouldn't have lied to him but he did believe my excuse and I honestly regret not just quitting and being honest like I should've done. With him thinking my excuse was fully legitimate though, he said (paraphrasing) "I don't expect this from my workers, don't come back". Now keep in mind as well he said to me when he employed me (paraphrasing again) "let me know if you don't have a car to drive and it's all good". Given the job too, which is mentioned in part 1, a car is completely necessary not only to get there, but to actually work.
Will being fired like this affect my future employability? Do businesses contact your previous workplace and ask them about you? I'm a little nervous that I've just fucked myself over doing this.
Thanks for the replies guys, and once again, I am hugely aware I should not have lied, it was very terrible of me to do that and ruins my credibility as a potential employee.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: