Employee quit because they said they are worth a lot more than they are getting paid?

One of my employees wanted to get promoted.

But they didn’t work hard at all. They played on their phone a majority of their shift and in general fucked around. So I told him he wasn’t getting promoted until he fixes his issues.

Today he comes in and puts in his 2 weeks notice. I ask him why he’s leaving.

“I’m smarter than 95% of the employees in this company yet I get treated like the bottom 5% of the company. You guys don’t see that I’m worth at least twice as much as I’m getting paid right now. A company offered me more than twice as much as here, a company car, a company phone, company computer, better benefits, and they actually acknowledge I’m very valuable”

Should I take this as an insult? Because it came across as him just shitting on the company. Should I even let him finish or his two weeks?

It also frustrates me that a lazy inefficient worker like him just got handed a very important job that he will likely screw them over in.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Employee quit because they said they are worth a lot more than they are getting paid? Employee quit because they said they are worth a lot more than they are getting paid? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.