Brief background, because I’ve posted my dilemma before.
Am 32
I have a BA in History
I have worked in customer service for a long time, and my current position is “Client Relations Administrator” at an office supply company. I have been here for over 8 years. I have also been a trainer here, a supervisor when needed (roughly 4 months total), an Administrator for our school season when we send all of our school orders out. I help out with 7 other branches/offices of our company.
I passed my Praxis for Secondary education in History for NJ, but can’t currently afford getting my teaching certification so I have put that career to the wayside.
Currently make just below $55K/yr
I’ve paid to have my resume redone (last year), and it was aimed at getting myself a better paying position as a project coordinator or manager/supervisor. I have it in both word and PDF formats and submit both when I can.
I have been applying to jobs like Project Coordinator, Data Analyst, Research Analyst, Supervisor on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Career Builder, ZipRecruiter, etc. I never get call backs. Ever.
I bought myself a course over Udemy.com to get certification in Project Management (CAPM). I’m about a third or so through it.
Admittedly though, my confidence is shot. I have zero motivation anymore. My current job is corporate, and repeated attempts at significant raises or possible promotions either fall on deaf ears or are received with “we’ll look into it.”
My stats reflect that I’m a top worker in the company on a daily basis. Daily. I handle a good majority of my branch’s work, and people come to me on a daily basis asking for help on procedures or when they’re unsure how to handle an issue with our system.
To make things worse, the company itself has been doing poorly within the last 1-2 years. We’ve lost a ton of staff. My girlfriend, who makes less than I do, depends on me to help with most of our bills and groceries so she can afford our rent and pay off her car. I’m essentially supporting us both, and it’s rough when you’re paying off your own car, and your own student loans.
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, and I don’t know who to turn to. I’m going nuts trying to find a new job. I don’t know if I should transition to a new company in a linear roll, and hope to get promotions that way. I don’t know if I should go to some career counselor (or how much that even costs).
I’m glad I have a job, but I’ve been wanting out for years, and no route I seem to take is working. Always looking for advice, and I’m happy to be working in general, but I imagined I’d be much more successful at life at this point. I see friends affording vacations, and I’m just glad I have money in stocks and savings lol. I need a break though, and a fresh start.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: