I got an interview and I'm not sure how it's supposed to go?

So I got an interview for a receptionist job at a medical office. It says that they are hosting a group interview first and then speak one on one with us after the first is over.

I've never been to an interview that was set up like this before. I don't know what kind of questions to ask or anything. Any advice would be amazing if possible. Thank you so much!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got an interview and I'm not sure how it's supposed to go? I got an interview and I'm not sure how it's supposed to go? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.