Potentially getting a job at Walmart, and very confused.

Hi! I've went through the first interview and it was a group interview (me and two other people). We were interviewed by one woman, and told "Welcome to the team!" At the end. It has been 4 days and I have recieved no sort of contact except for an automated email telling me to fill out some stuff and agree to their terms and the like.

I've heard they only pick one candidate out of three in their interviews...? Then why on earth would she say "welcome to the team!" To all of us??? That just doesn't sit well with me. Don't build up false hope.

Then they should contact me at the seven day mark and tell me if I'm officially hired or not, right?

Also, I've heard they do drug tests for certain positions. I don't know what positions. I applied as a fashion associate and am a regular user of cannabis (I am under the age of legal usage) and concerned that it could prevent me from getting this job. Will they do a drug test on me? If so, is it a urine or saliva test?

Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do until that seven days is up?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Potentially getting a job at Walmart, and very confused. Potentially getting a job at Walmart, and very confused. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.