So I was offered and accepted a new position to start in a month. The hours are 3pm-11pm Monday to Thursday for 32 hours a week much much closer to home. I am currently working 40 hours a week 45 minutes away.
I am considering requesting to switch to part time here, 15 hours a week only or finding a different part time job close to home. I am unhappy at this job due to the environment and the drive is killing me in gas and tolls but I need to fill that gap from 32-40 hours a week.
The office manager is not very open to things like that but she also isn’t really my boss, I just work with her on insurance but my 2 bosses are pretty flexible and understanding. They have told me multiple times how they value me as an employee and all the work I do but I am not sure if they would accept the offer or if I should just resign. I am not sure which one to do and I would like some unbiased outside opinions on the mater.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: