So I just got a job offer for an Anesthesia tech position. The salary range for the position is $17.80 - $26.75 per hour, and I have no previous experience as an anesthesia tech, but I do have one year experience as a nursing assistant and 7 months experience as a medical scribe in the ED. They offered me $18.
Over the phone with the person from talent acquisition (not my would be manager), I replied that while I have no experience as an anesthesia tech, I have lots of valuable health care experience and a bachelors degree in Biomedical sciences, so I feel like I would be more comfortable with a salary in the $24-$25 range. She told me that the amount they offered to me was pretty standard for someone with no anesthesia tech experience, and only people with a lot of experience would earn around $25/hour, but she was going to talk to the manager and get back to me.
I'm kinda afraid that they are going to revoke the job offer and just move on to the next candidate, so I wanted to know if what I did was crazy or reasonable. The average salary for an anesthesia tech in my area is around $19.80, and I feel that I am worth more than $18, but maybe I went about it the wrong way.
What do you guys think?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: