I misunderstood an email, and missed an interview?

I recently applied to a store and got a response via email asking my availability to "chat and discuss the opportunities available." I interpreted that as meaning a phone screen/phone interview since she did not call me and did not explicitly ask me to come in, so I gave my availability and ended the email with feel free to give me a call. We scheduled an interview, and the manager never called. I called 40 minutes after the scheduled time, and the manager said they did not recall scheduling a phone interview. I apologized profusely and stated that I misunderstood, and that I was so used to phone screens before in-person interviews. They said they would email me to reschedule. How badly could this ruin my chances at getting this job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I misunderstood an email, and missed an interview? I misunderstood an email, and missed an interview? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.