Hello everyone, this is the first time I comment on this sub but I seriously feel lost right now...
So for the record I graduated High School at 16 with fairly good grades but absolutely abysmal social skills and I have wasted the last 6 years repeating freshman years in various classes I ended up not going to because I just couldn't be bothered to see other human beings. A lot happened during those years for it to go that long but that's not why I'm here.
I'm good now, I can talk to people fine and I'm not afraid to work long and tedious hours for minimum wage if it means I can leave my father's house and stop abusing his generosity. He's finaly found himself a girlfriend and me being in the house is just getting in the way, even though he won't admit it.
The thing is I just can't bring myself to go out and ask people for their manager, only to tell them I'm 22 with absolutely no work experience, no post-high-school degree of any kind and no skill except the fact I speak English fairly fluently. I feel like I'm just gonna end up trying to make them pity me and there's no way anything good is gonna come out of that. People don't recruit others to help them out but to help the business, right? I'd also feel terrible using my deceased family members to get someone to shed a tear.
I just feel so freaking fucked...
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: