What steps to take by myself to become more ready and strive for a leading role?

Hi all,

I'm a senior software engineer in small company owned by a huge corporation. So I respond to a technical leader half way across the world and we don't have a local technical leader.

Right now is the half year goal setting period for us and we have to set performance goals (tasks and projects) and also competency goals and he told me to figure out some of those competency ones with regards to becoming somebody who is responsible for the technical team locally.

What can I do or which steps to take to start steering my career down that path? And what competency goals could I set for the next few months or until the end of the year that are achievable as well.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What steps to take by myself to become more ready and strive for a leading role? What steps to take by myself to become more ready and strive for a leading role? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.