Is it possible to get a summer job if I’m not willing to work the whole summer?

Basically, in my summer job applications I’ve put in that I can work from the beginning of June until the end of July. Our summer vacation here is from June to August, but the reason I don’t want to work the whole three months is that this year of college has been pretty rough on me and I feel I need the time to relax and prepare for the next school year.

However, the positions that I’ve been invited to be interviewed for are pretty competitive, and I know that most of my peers would be willing to work the whole summer. Am I shooting myself in the leg by not offering myself up for all three months? I’d figure an employer would rather employ someone who can work the whole time.

If I’m asked about this demand in the interviews, should I hold on to it or let it go? On the one hand, taking a month-long vacation feels best for me right now, mental health -wise. On the other, I’d hate to lose out on these jobs because of this, and also I’m not sure how to explain this decision without sounding like I just want to slack off for all of August (even though that’s technically true).

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it possible to get a summer job if I’m not willing to work the whole summer? Is it possible to get a summer job if I’m not willing to work the whole summer? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.