How to be a financial analyst?

I’m currently a sophomore at an Ivy League school and recently I’ve decided to explore a career as a financial or business analyst. I’m unsure of the path to take to pursue this career, and while I intend to visit career services and get advice from them, I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask Reddit as well. I’m majoring in policy analysis and management which is basically economics and statistics. I’m also planning on minoring in applied economics and probably one other thing I haven’t decided on. We’re using a software called Stata, and over the summer I’ll be working at a local university as a research assistant doing simple regression analysis and basically helping out wherever I’m needed. I’d appreciate any advice!! What kind of technical skills should I have? What kind of experience do companies look for? What separates a great resume from an okay one?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to be a financial analyst? How to be a financial analyst? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.