Applying for part-time jobs this summer as a college student. Am I doing something wrong?

I feel completely stupid. I feel like this should be not so hard. I've talked about it with other people my age who have gotten jobs during the summer and they act like it's no big deal.

All I am trying to do is find a part-time job for a few months in the summer in my hometown. I am applying to restaurants, fast-food chains, and stores at the mall. I'm doing it online by using Snag, Linkedin, or the corporate website's application portal. I'm following advice I'm getting from adults on how to fill out certain answers on the applications and I believe i am doing it correctly. However, after applying, I never hear back from anyone. I feel like these applications aren't being received or something. Should I call the local store and asked if they received the application? Please tell me how I can do this right and actually get a response email or call. I feel very stupid.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying for part-time jobs this summer as a college student. Am I doing something wrong? Applying for part-time jobs this summer as a college student. Am I doing something wrong? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.