Internship stipend vendor has not emailed me forms, and they're due Monday. How to proceed if the email doesn't come by very soon?
The company or whatever is called SciQuest Solutions and they've had almost a week to email me a form so I can get paid. The internship is at USC and the program director has said they don't have control over when USC and/or SciQuest sends stipend forms. I've done the acceptance form and student survey, sent in Monday night, all of which have multiple ways of contacting me. I've check my 2 gmails, and 2 yahoos (which they wouldn't know anyways), spam and trash in every one.
I cannot afford to do this internship, even with free housing, if they do not pay me. This is not my fault, obviously (or it should be obvious). I could threatened to rescind my acceptance if they don't come up with a solution/plan/whatever. Not sure they could get mad at me since they messed up big time. I'm hoping it won't come to having to go to USC or call SciQuest or rescind or confront them on day 1 to ask how they'll pay me.
I'm calling the director about a different matter Monday anyways. What should I tell the director if it doesn't come by Monday morning, or any time Monday (before 11:59pm)? How should I proceed here?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: