Has an interviewer ever added you on LinkedIn right after the interview?

Hi all,

I had my 2nd phone screen with case questions (phone screen>assignment>phone screen) which I thought I did pretty well in (but might have paused/stumbled a few times). The interviewer said they usually let candidates know pretty quick if they move on (she said Monday and we had interviewed Friday). She then added me on LinkedIn immediately after - is that a good sign or should I not read too much into it? I figured she wouldn't add a candidate she thought did poorly in the interview would she?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Has an interviewer ever added you on LinkedIn right after the interview? Has an interviewer ever added you on LinkedIn right after the interview? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 21, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.