In need of some guidance - younger referral hired into position above me.

So a person I referred who is 5-6 years younger than me who graduated with a BS from the same school I got my MS from was hired through my referral. All sounds good. But then I saw that he is being offered a position one level and ~20-25% higher salary-wise than mine. I've been at this position for a few years and there's very little work to be done, so I never really fussed about salary, but that sort of made me rethink things. I went on glassdoor and according to their algorithm I'm making around 60% of what it said I should be. That was a little shocking. All signs point towards the door, right? There's one kind of huge wrinkle. I have equity that's vesting in the next 2 years and atm it's worth about 120k after taxes.

So I'm making this thread to get input from you all fine people on what you all think I should do? I really don't like my job but it is super easy. Should I be making a huge push to leave asap? Should I ask for a raise? About 80 of the 120 vests in around a year, maybe I should do it then? I guess I'm just typing out my thoughts trying to figure out my thoughts, hoping someone says something poignant.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

In need of some guidance - younger referral hired into position above me. In need of some guidance - younger referral hired into position above me. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.