A little background info to help; I recently applied to a really great job that is a step up from where I am currently.
April 11: Email from HR saying that they saw my application and thought I was a great fit for the position. I scheduled a phone meeting for the next morning.
April 12: Phone meeting went great and the woman in HR who I spoke with enjoyed me and said she'd move my info along to the manager of the department in which I would be working. Later that same day I was contacted to set up an in-person interview with the VP of business affairs for the following week.
April 18: I get to the office and meet with the VP's assistant who was really cool and get to chatting with her about the office a bit as she leads me to the VP's office. My interview with him went as great as I could hope for. I felt like we connected on a lot as I am sort of following the same path as he had in his career when he was my age. I checked all the boxes for this position and had experience in everything they were looking for minus a certification in a program that they just started using. This didn't seem to be an issue as he kind of brushed it off and said it was an easy 3 day course that I could go through for that.
I won't lie, I was extremely excited after our interview and as he was walking me out I kind of forgot to ask when I should expect to hear back after he said that he would definitely be in touch. I have never sent a follow up email after an interview before so I hope I didn't really drop the ball or anything. I did send an email about 2 days later to the HR woman I spoke with and asked her to send along my thanks and I also asked about the next steps in the process. This was on Tuesday and I have yet to hear back anything.
I know it is still early in the process but I was wondering what to do if I don't hear back by early next week? Should I give her a phone call? Should I send an email to the person I interviewed with and his secretary? They are a pretty large company and they do have a lot of positions currently open so I am sure they are swamped. I know I am anxious as hell right now but I just don't want to come of as either uninterested or annoying, I'm not sure what a safe middle ground is.
TL;DR - Great fit for position I applied for, interviews went great. Sent a (late) follow up email but have not heard anything back yet.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: