How do I explain leaving the company?

I manage a small group in a co that's been losing market share for years. I've made many improvements and increased sales by over 10% this year despite being out of stock or having big quality control problems on our signature products since I started 6 months ago.

I found on Friday that they're unable to both buy the stock we need and make payroll. Given management's ongoing apparent indifference to this the situation will not improve. I found on Monday they are looking to replace me with a lower priced new person. I resigned at that time. I busted my ass for a failing tiny mess and am so sad and shocked. I'm unwilling to be present when my hardworking staff finds their paychecks bounce.

Maybe still too emotional to parse this for an interview...

Help?!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I explain leaving the company? How do I explain leaving the company? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.