Hello, long time reader, first time poster.
dl;dr: Just started a job, and got a better job offer.
This is the end of my first week at a new job. The place I joined is a small mom and pop company (under 200 people in 2 old buildings in a near by town), that has been in business for over 35 years. Founded by a pioneer in my industry. It's laid back, and so a lot of the pipeline and tools are kinda outdated. Which means a lot of room for improvement. The company structure is very flat so I don't have multiple managers to report to. The commute is across a toll bridge, 25-30 minute drive. Or about an hour on subway+bikeride.
Today I got another offer, from another company. A more corporate type place downtown Metrocity. It takes up a whole floor in a highrise, about 200 people there, but it's just one location of the corporations global reach. I will probably get about the same in base salary. However I will get much more paid vacation, 100% benefits paid for (current place costs me about $200 a month), 10% annual bonus, catered lunches 3 days a week. And equity, maybe 500 options vested after 1 year, as this company is "pre-IPO" and in the process of going public.
I don't want to burn bridges, or disappoint my current employer... I'm also hesitant because this place I am at seems pretty chill. And the big corporate place might be much more stressful.
What would you do?
Leaving the details vague as I don't want to identify the companies.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: