Let me start off by saying yes, I know, backing out of a job after accepting an offer is super bad form. I know.
Here's the short version:
I accepted an offer with a DoD contractor. I'm currently waiting on a background check to clear before I can schedule my first day. The background check may take over a month and a half to go through.
During this down time, I was asked to interview with an international company that has a small local office. This position sounds way more interesting, involves international travel, and would pay better (potentially much better). I had a great interview, and I was upfront with them about the fact that I had accepted a position elsewhere, but haven't started yet.
If they make me a good offer, I'd really like to take it. What should I do? How should I handle this situation?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: