It might be because I'm still young and naive, but what industry are these "shady" jobs I keep seeing? Has anyone else had experience with this? I guessed sales but I've seen sales positions way more legitimate than this.
They all have the same schtick. Usually targeting college grads or soon to be. The job titles range very broad and vague, and the descriptions don't really explain the actual job duties. You apply, and very quickly you get a response, like within a day. The hiring manager reviewed your resume and wants to schedule an interview as soon as possible, like tomorrow.
If you decide turn up for the interview, there's also a bunch of other people interviewing, and the interview is super short and also pretty vague on the responsibilities of the job itself, and you can start tomorrow.
If you decide to ignore the chance for an interview, the company will continue to message you about the preliminary rounds of interviews and tell you soon they'll stop holding interviews so you should schedule.
I assume these companies are all owned by one big company or something just because how similar the modus of operandi is.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: