Finally got my first interview!

I’m a high school student who’s been searching for a job for probably just under a year now. Live in a pretty small town, super busy with school, etc.. Anyway, I’ve been feeling super down about it lately, and I was pretty ready to give up on my search. It’s not like I NEED the money right now or anything, but I’d like to save up for college (and life beyond that). But this evening, while I was watching The Office, I got a call from one of the places I applied to about a week ago asking if I could come in for an interview TOMORROW! I’m so excited! It’s not a super amazing gig or anything, just Dairy Queen, but I’m honestly so elated that I even just got the opportunity. Please let me know if you have any interview tips as I definitely need them!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Finally got my first interview! Finally got my first interview! Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.