Company wants to have "One final conversation" after a month has passed since previous interview

I am applying for entry-level jobs and gave an interview with an out-of-town firm in mid-March over the phone which lasted for 1 and half hours. I also visited the office in Early April because I was in the area, and they scheduled basically an in-person interview which lasted for another hour (and then another hour to have lunch with a couple of people in an informal setting). They originally told me they would get back with a decision in a couple weeks, but this turned into a few weeks because they were recruiting for other positions which were taking up their time. They did set up a mini-call during this time to tell me that they were still interested in trying to get me hired and they did not want to lose me. I thought I was done with the interviews, but now the hr rep reached out and wants to schedule a 45 minute phone interview with 2 other project managers which I have not yet met. Does anyone know what the interview might be and how I should prep for this? I am annoyed that I am somehow still in the interviewing process after a month of waiting. I don't think they asked about time management so maybe it is about that? Or could it be that they are ready to make an offer and should I be ready to negotiate salary? In the correspondence, they did say that they would have a "decision" after my in-person interview - but could this mean either mean a hiring decision or a decision to just continue with the process?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Company wants to have "One final conversation" after a month has passed since previous interview Company wants to have "One final conversation" after a month has passed since previous interview Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.