Careers that combines wet lab and humanitarian efforts?

I’m trying to look for a career path that utilizes my wet lab/research skills and at the same time has real-world humanitarianesque impact, even if only at an individual level.

I’m interested in MSF/Doctor’s without borders’ lab tech/epidemiologist roles so I was wondering if anyone knows if there are more of such jobs in other organisations? (I‘ll be graduating with a Msc in biomedical science)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Careers that combines wet lab and humanitarian efforts? Careers that combines wet lab and humanitarian efforts? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.