Hey everyone,
Today I was pulled into my boss' office along with my supervisor/ manager to discuss something that involved myself in the workplace.
Workers at our facility had complained to them multiple times that I was improperly doing things involving one of my tasks. I was also told that "you had spoken to a few members of the team that made some workers cry at one point".
I like to think that I am insanely professional at all times and am loved inside the office and in the worker area. I just was so blind-sided by this as I have always been nice to everyone I work with. I told my boss that this is not who I am in anyway, nor did I mean anything by this.
It is incredibly shitty to have your my name dragged down for things like this even when you may or may not have been responsible. I am lead to believe that this might be some internal fabrication by one of my coworkers, or someone else trying to get me fired.
Not sure if this is just gossip or someone misconstruing something.
Just wondering what people had to say about something like this.
have you ever been outed for a problem someone else at your workplace did? How should I investigate? talk to workers? or just grit and bare it?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: