I have an interview tomorrow that came up pretty late in the day today. I'll list how things have progressed:
-Had a 15 minute phone interview that went well
-Had an hour long interview that went well just 2 days after the first and they were practically upselling how I'd be a good fit for one position over another that I had applied for (both equal in responsibility and pay). They asked for me to email my references afterward.
-Been a week, haven't heard back until today at 4:30pm. Over text, asking me to come in before 5pm if it were possible (it wasn't). I replied that tomorrow would work (literally JUST after orientation for a shitty job down the road that's temp so I can get a cash flow). She scheduled me for just after the orientation which I disclosed to her because she initially wanted to make it monday but explained that I had orientation and would start that temp job on monday in first shift.
-She explained that the interview would be 10-15 minutes.
Anyone know what I should expect? I've never been to an interview that was pre-scheduled to be so short, but I also never had a full hour interview (which was originally supposed to be 20-30 mins long).
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: